Project Officer - Fleet
Welcome to Interchange
Interchange is a registered NDIS provider supporting Western Australians living with disability to achieve their goals and live a good life – a life they choose! For 30 years we have been putting people at the centre of everything we do. Through individualised, local, community-based support we remove barriers, increase life choices, and empower people to have meaningful relationships and connections.
Our belief is Everyone Belongs. We are all peas from the same pod.
Our organisation’s culture is deeply influenced and shaped by our values – Individuality, Respect , Empowerment and Belonging. Our awesome staff bring passion and commitment to their vital roles and bring our values, vision, and mission to life.
But enough about us! What about you?
What we are looking for
On our mission to help people living with disability live a good life, Interchange operates a fleet of 43 wheelchair accessible and 40 standard vehicles in addition to 200+ staff vehicles across the Greater Perth Metro area. We are embarking on a Fleet Travel and Transport Project and need an Agile and Innovative Project Officer. We seek to maximise the opportunity that comes with a large and accessible fleet and our commitment to connecting people to their community.
As a key member of our Support Services Team, you will be responsible for undertaking a strategic review of our fleet, travel, and transport strategy to ensure Interchange remains on a path of sustainable growth and innovative services.
- Flexible options (we can engage you as a contactor or employee in a part time capacity)
- Project based role (expected delivery 3 – 6 months)
- Level 6/7 of the Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Industry Award 2010 (the “Modern Award”) and conditions under the National Employment Standards (“NES”). Or commensurate with experience.
What do you need to apply?
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Project Management, Logistics or significant experience in a similar role
- Knowledge and understanding of Fleet Transport strategies and systems
- Demonstrated high level interpersonal and communication skills to engage with a range of stakeholders
- Excellent time management skills and demonstrated ability to effectively manage projects and set priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to assess, communicate and implement strategies to mitigate risk
- Ability to work in accordance with Interchange’s Mission, Vision, and Values.
Ready to make an impact…
Move through the process by pressing "Apply". Prepare a detailed cover letter outlining how you meet each of the criteria; Attach a current Resume which will need to highlight your duties and achievements from previous and current roles most relevant to this position.
Please note - only candidates successfully shortlisted will be contacted.